Sunday, March 21, 2010

Pokemon Heart Gold-Part 2

Beat the 3rd Gym in Goldenrod City today. Whitney’s Pokemon is not a big problem is ur Pokemon is high level enough…

image

Her Celfairy is kinda weak and didnt pose a real threat to my Togetic.If only my Togetic’s Metronome uses more offensive moves, Clefairy will be KOed in 2 moves.However beating it with a powerful Roar of Time is not bad!!!

Milktank is another story…Her Milk Drink is super annoying…Every time my Heracross’s Brick Break hit the Miltank to the red zone, she will use the annoying move over and over again…Luckily,I score a critical hit at the end of the day,otherwise this battle will last forever…

Next stop: Capture Sudowoodo…

And finally my rooster:

image 

Croconaw Lv 26

image

Togetic Lv 23

image

Noctowl Lv 23

image

Flaaffy Lv 24

image

Heracross Lv 23

No comments: