Saturday, March 27, 2010

Pokemon Heart Gold-Part 4

Obtained my 5th badge from Chuck quite easily…. Although his Fighting Pokemons have high attack but they are no match to my Ampy and Heracross.Primape however was kinda fast but still Ampy had higher Special Attack,a Charged Discharged KOed it with one hit!Poliwrath was a trouble as usual but not a big one as its level is not that high.Its Hypnosis gave me a shock but luckily Heracross woke up in the 2nd turn to KOed it with a Brick Break.

image

Next Stop: Perhaps will be battling Jasmine.But her Pokemon level is quite high, so maybe I need a little more intense training…

My rooster:

image

Croconaw Lv 39

image

Growlithe Lv 37

image

Heracross Lv 37

image

Togetic Lv 37

image

Ampharos Lv 38

 

image

Badge Obtained: 5

3 more to go!!!

No comments: