Thursday, March 25, 2010

Tutorial Class that I really Beh Tahan

Since the 1st tutorial class she conducted, I hate it instantly!At that time,I don’t know why but I really really really hate it.

All the tutorial seems meaningless and pointless.Sometimes, I feel like she is not teaching what she supposed to in the tutorial…

Every single tutorial she conducted will make me frustrated….For an example, the one today.I am fine if you hand over the questions half an hour before the class,but please don’t expect we can complete all the questions…Then when we raise our hand,can you please stop down and react to us?When you are talking too fast and we can’t follow you,will it be too much if you repeat the answer again?And please I beg you,don’t ever start the sentence with “As a Biomedical Science student” again!I really really really hate it and I think I am not the only one!!!Then when people can answer your question,please show some sort of appreciation!!!You should feel lucky that someone ACTUALLY LISTEN to what you are saying in the class…

Really had the feeling to step up and kicked the door or throw something to her face during every tutorial classes. Luckily today will be my very last session with her,otherwise I don’t think that I can control my emotion anymore the next time…

No comments: