Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Self-concept

Meet upon an interesting question during IPC class today:Draw an object that represent your self-concept?

It looks like an easy and straight-forward question,but I spent at least half an hour trying to figure out the most suitable object that represent me.

Finally,I came out with an answer:

SNORLAX

 143Snorlax

 

My explanation:

I may look lazy and dumb,plus you can always find me in a drowsy mode. I am an easy-going person,as long as you want to be friend with me,I will be glad to be a friend of you.I tend to follow everyone flow and I love slacking around.I am a person with a big stomach which is capable to endure a lot of mistreatment and unfriendly act.I always think that this is still a good good world where people prefer to do good deeds and love each other.Furthermore,I ate a lot…

Although I may look a little bulky,I will turn on my determination when needed.I will always try my best to help you if you need my help.I prefer to do the things i like in my own way…

 

So,what you guys think???Am I a Snorlax???

1 comment:

Lee Hwa said...

is that a cat?? :p