Monday, November 21, 2011

My longest dentist visit yet

Finally man up and meet the dentist today...
As expected,my teeth is in a very very bad condition...The dentist tried to make me feel better but come on...
"have a number of cavity to be filled and the one that made you pain is dying and can only be saved by root canal treatment"...Haiz...Wonder how much will I need to pay this time...

Dentist...
One of the phobia that I yet to overcome...I used to be afraid of injection,barber and many other stuff when I was a child but NOTHING can make me shiver more than DENTIST...No offense but the whole DENTISTRY thing just gave me the creep...I don't know exactly why?Maybe because all my visit to the dentist when I was a kid didn't end very well...

Anyway,my experience today is much better.The dentist is a very nice woman (which I found out later is the Dean of Dentistry) and her skills are remarkable...I barely feel the pain although I knew I bleed a lot...I "enjoy" the whole process a lot lesser compared to my other visit to the dentist...The whole procedure (taking X-ray and blah blah blah...Many processes that I don't really remember the name) took a long long 2 hours...But it is still not the end...It is only part of the treatment...I need to go back a few more times to complete the whole root canal treatment...

So...Wish me luck...

No comments: