Saturday, November 12, 2011

Something not very great or grand but yeah I accomplish it

Had been given the chance to be the person in charge for IMU V-Gen Dinner Catering this semester. My main job is to coordinate the whole catering so that everything will go on smoothly exp:counting the number of orders,coordinate with vege restaurant,make sure dinner arrive on time and get feedback). i get a lot of help from others too in coordinating the whole "food delivering,collecting and returning boxes" for both Vista B and C.

Today,the whole catering service for these semester officially come to an end^^

Learn many many things for the whole process but most importantly I learn how to be more 圆融.Many bumps here and there during the whole process but all of them are part of learning...to be a better person,to be a more responsible person...

I still have a large room of improvement,but for now I am quite satisfied in what had I done for the past few months.Hope that I can much better the next semester...

Finally,thanks to all my friends that are so kind to lend me their hand and everyone who cater from us.During this short period of termination,I do hope everyone will try to maintain eating a least one vegetarian meal per day and don't ever ever use polystyrene...Go green to save our beloved Mother Earth...

No comments: