Monday, May 28, 2012

Last CAL quiz of Sem 3

Last CAL quiz of Sem 3 a.k.a EOS is around the corner.

5th CAL quiz and I did okayish in the former 4 (well,some is good and some is better than expected but one is quite disappointing.)...

Acupuncture 1B with 100++ acupoints to remember (from Heart,Small Intestine,Bladder and Kidney channel)
It is not as hard as it seems because most of the acupoints are either on the back or chest and abdomen area (which is a little easier to memorize) but still 100++ acupoints will take quite some time to digest...
Anyway,hope to score as high as possible and make my target to score A easier...EOS will be tough especially the OSCE part where I as the only boy must take the lecturer as my OSCE partner...He will easily spot any slight mistake I did so ya...better work harder and pinpoint the location perfectly.

Bladder channel with 67 acupoints!!!

No comments: