Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Ok...Fine...I survived even worse situation

1st test was fine...I think I score quite well (touch wood)...

2nd test was erm... erm... erm...莫名其妙。It was like a mild combination of Dr Say and Dr Anthony version (This reference can only be understood by my batch mate in UTAR)...Very difficult to describe it but when I first look at the test paper I was like crap...Not blank but just crap...So many wonderful surprises here and there..The tips given were barely useful and again too many unexpected questions pop out...Yes,we heard most of them during the class but seriously you can't expect us to remember everything,especially when we are specifically told that it was come out during the test this time...

Fine...You know what...Just another crappy test...Not my first one and definitely won't be the last...Encounter many many similar incidents in UTAR which are mostly worse than the one today...Today was sort of a mild version...I survived even the worse situation so ya... just need to suck it up as usual lol...

Try harder the next time. Things that don't kill you maybe will not make you stronger but you will feel less pain the next time it happened again ^^

No comments: