Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A random day filled with random trip and random thought

Random...
The best word to describe the 1st day of May 2012...
A very random yam char session with the yam char gang till around 1 am...
Enjoy to max meeting with the gang...
Talk a lot of crappy stuff like we used to do...
Finally get to eat Roti Salad...
A very satisfying night...

Sleepless night for somewhat valid and stupid reason...
Woke up super early and only slept for 3 hours...
Disappointed with the performance but life still goes on (We MUST WIN the remaining two matches)...
Try to install Microsoft Office 2007 to my old old lappie...
As a result,wasted 3 hours downloading and dealing with the setup with no result...
So there will be no Microsoft Office for me...
which means need to do all my school work in Uni before coming home...

Very random invitation from aunty...
Going to have lunch in a fancy Japanese Restaurant...
So took my least favourite transport...
KTM to Kepong Sentral...
The train was surprisingly early today...
Reached quite early at Kepong Sentral...
But need to wait an hour before aunt and sis appear...
Luckily I randomly brought my Chinese Materia Medica notes...
Otherwise I will be bored to death...
The lunch was ok...
Not as good as I first thought...
But still it is nice to dine in a fancy place once in a while...
The food quantity is of course lesser...
and the quality...
well...
I can't judge...
I mean how can you made a great Tempura when all you need is deep fried those vegetables...

Anyway,aunt leave me at Pudu LRT after lunch...
Need to get a bag so planned a random trip on spot...
First stop: KLCC...
Not a very wise choice...
Everything is overpriced as usual...
There is a sales going on...
but really don't feel like spending more than RM100 on a bag...
So next stop: KL Sentral...
Went to a shop that I never step in before...
in my more than 100 visits to KL Sentral...
Found a nice and quite affordable bag...
Big enough to fill in all my junks...
And look nice on me too...
Then, third stop: Petaling Street...
Very random...
Haven't been there for so long...
Many things changed...
Not sure is it a good thing or not...
My favourite hang out spot is no longer there...
But luckily my 2nd favourite spot is still there...
Of course,I bought a few books...
6 books for RM40...

As a conclusion, a random day filled with random trip and random thought...
Feel kinda weird but at the same time it is quite enjoyable too...


2 comments:

云蓝幻想世界 said...

go there oso never say,wan ask u to buy my favorite book

Silent Chaos said...

What book oh???