Monday, January 18, 2010

Back in KL

I am back from my holiday at hometown…

The train reached super early today,what a surprise…When I woke up at 7 am, it had passed Serdang and was on the way to KL Sentral.I reached at 7.30am…Because of something stupid I did last nite, I only managed to grab a 4 hour sleep so I am drowsy the whole day….

Class started at 10 am and everything was as normal and boring as the pass 5 semester…There are more and more students in UTAR and made the small cafeteria more and more packed…The food is as expensive as ever…

End class at 2pm today.Thanks god,finally I can rest awhile…My aunt came to find me at around 6.30pm to take her durian kueh and we had dinner together…

Typical day in KL for a typical Uni student like me…The only difference is that I am now in my final semester in UTAR.But that actually didn’t make an serious impact either…I wonder why???

No comments: