Wednesday, May 25, 2011

FINISH ALL THE PRESENTATION

Finally...At last...Wow...It had been a very very long journey...

13 May: IAA
20 May: Botany and Plant Chemistry
23 May: Chinese Medicine History
25 May: English for Health Science

4 presentation in 2 weeks time is INSANE!!!

4 presentation with 4 very different topics to talk about...I talk about development of Chinese Medicine in UK,medical properties of Ginkgo biloba,association of Chinese Medicine in Malaysia,small talk about X-ray and a sketch about X-ray (where I play a foolish annoying little boy)

I really don't know how I get through this insane period quite easily...Maybe all those insane training during my UTAR days is worthwhile after all...It was fun,at least I don't suffer much...Relax and ease my way through each presentation.

I am glad that everything is done now.The marks...well,above average will do for me...I am just happy that everything is OVER now...


^__________^

No comments: