Thursday, May 26, 2011

It took TOO LONG

11.30pm: Hmm…I will sleep after I fully charged my phone…

11.55pm: Wow,so fast ah…89% already woh…Good good…I can play Pokemon 1st

12.30am: 99% already…Wow…Not bad woh…I surf the Net for a while…

1.00am: Still 99%???Never mind lah…Watch a drama 1st…Should be ok when I finished watching

2.00am: Seriously,still 99% ???Hmmm…Maybe if I switch off the phone,I will be done faster  ~Switching off the phone~

3.00am: What the…Still 99%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I had been 3 and a half hour and it is still 99% charged….I want to sleep ah    T___________T

 

WHY THIS HAPPEN???

WHY NEED TO CHARGE SO LONG???

WHY???

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHY???

 

                                                    image

2 comments:

Mike Cheong said...

it's going to be 99% forever. This is to protect the batteries lo... Because it is very demanding for the battery to charge from 90% to 100%. That's why the phone has a built in function that stops the charging around 99%.

Same goes with your laptop battery. Always charge it to about 85~90% will do. Charging it to 100% all the time will damage your battery.

Silent Chaos said...

oo...icic...thanks for the info ya...