Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Heat wave

Definition in the Pokemon world:



The user attacks by exhaling hot breath on the opposing team. It may also leave targets with a burn.





Definition in or world:



Mother Nature exhale hot breath on human. It may cause dehydration, fever, insomnia, constipation, super ulcer etc…







I slept for only 2 hours last night. It was hot and I need to turn on the fan. Unfortunately, I also had a cold (Thanks to the air condition in IMU which is always so generous in supplying cold wind…) thus any direct contact with the fan will encourage the mucous accumulation in my nasal cavity. I woke up a thousand time just to turn on the fan and turn it off AGAIN…



But human kind of ask for it. In simple term, heat wave = global warming. Who is the main contributor to global warming? Human, of course. So let’s cut down more forest and continue hurting Mother Nature with our unstoppable development. I am sure one day Mother Nature will be fed up and maybe explode.Then, we are all gonna die.Thank you very much…

No comments: