Sunday, May 22, 2011

TODAY IS A NICE DAY

Woke up a little later than I should be...Rushed into the bathroom and then rushed to the LRT.
Reach Bangsar LRT 1 minute before 9.15am.Luckily I am not the latest...

Took a taxi to Mid Valley.The cinema was full full full...Very glad so many people coming for this movie,鉴真大和尚. It is really a nice movie,very educational and definitely worth watching.The animation may not be as amazing as those from Pixar but the storyline made it much better.Saw it before during the camp in Taiwan,but再一次看鉴真大和尚,有不一样的感动和心情,但大师不屈不挠的精神还是让我深深佩服!To anyone who haven't watch it yet,I recommend it!!!Now showing at GSC in Mid Vally,One Utama and IOI!!! Report for the movie,please click here

After the movie,went for lunch with some old friends from UTAR.Had a very delicious vegetarian Nasi Lemak at the Food Junction.Went to Mid Valley for so many times and this is the 1st time I ever try the vege food there.The price is slightly expensive compared to shops outside but OK lah,quite a big portion and tasty too^^

Later we went to jalan jalan at the toy stores around Mid Valley.Had some fun talking and playing around with the toys...I know I know,I am childish ^^

Reached Uni at 3pm to get the presentation slides from Sin Wei.Going to start memorizing soon as the presentation is at tomorrow. And I finally finished the freaking English referencing assignment...

TODAY IS A NICE DAY...Hope this niceness will continue for the rest of the day!!!

No comments: