Friday, May 27, 2011

I hate you…Management

 

@#*^&*)()*(*(!)()#(!*(!&%^#!%^%#!&^#&!#*!&*#&!*#&!(#&*!&#(!&#*&!(#&!(*#*!()

When I came to Uni this morning,everything is normal…

When I went back in the evening:

~Tried to open the gate~ Cannot open.

Guard: Access card mana???

Me: Access card???

Guard: Tak ada access card tak boleh masuk.

Me: (WTH) Tak ada wor…

Guard: Tak apa,I buka bagi you. (Hand me a form) Cepat pergi apply…

Me: (WTH) Ok ok…

 

So sudden…No warning or notice before this…

 

At the door entering C Tower.

~Tried to open gate~Cannot open

Me: Shit!!!WTH…

Guard: Ada access card???

Me: (@##$$%^*,If I had access card,won’t I be using it NOW)

Guard: Mesti apply,kalau tak ada,tak boleh masuk…

Me: ($%^&&!(&*#(*(#$$)Ok ok…

 

Beside the lift,a notice saying that we need access card. I swear I didn’t see it there this morning!!! Confirm with my friends,no one see it this morning…

Stupid punya management!!!Freaking access card!!! I am staying in IMU hostel and pay RM400 per month!!!Now I need to pay for a freaking access card!!!Argh…

No comments: