Saturday, April 21, 2012

It had been a bittersweet week

Sweet: My birthday celebration was simple but loved it very much...


Bitter: Unstable (Most of the time NO) water supply for 5 days...Need to wake up early and rush home everyday after class just to take a bath (Water is usually available around 7 am and 8 pm)

Sweet: I FINALLY RECEIVED MY MERIT AWARD LETTER...A huge huge relieve...


Bitter: I lost my hand written version Materia Medica Notes 3 days before the CAL Quiz...

Sweet: I managed to summarize everything again in 2 days which involve a lot of hard work...


Bitter: I did badly during my CAL Quiz...Maybe the worst ever CAL Quiz for my major subjects...Next time need to start earlier and be more focus...

Sweet: Had many encouraging and nice birthday wishes from my friends which really make my day.


Bitter: Eat outside everyday and allow my vegetables at home to be more and more unfresh...

Sweet: Had a enjoyable date with myself after the exhausting week... Ate a fine dinner and spend half and hour in a book store


Bitter: Lost some precious AGAIN!!!Hope that it can still be found...

Sweet: The water supply had finally stabilized.No more rushing to bath...


Bitter: No any Tzu Ching activities this week..
.
Sweet: My lappie is back and run a lot faster...He really did need the makeover...


Sweet: I remembered about the Pudu Free Clinic.Going to help out in TCM department this Sunday ^^

No comments: