Thursday, April 12, 2012

Dentists...Still not liking them...

Remember when I was helping out in the free clinic and saw the huge needle...I was like "Wow...Luckily I don't have to mess with it"

I was wrong...as usual...
I shouldn't have thought of that...

Today...
I had my fair share of needle to my tooth procedure...

Now I know why everyone face was so scared when the needle is near their gum...
It hurts...
Even though my gum was already numb...
Hurts a lot...

Anyway...
Another long visit...
More than 2 hours...
At first it was not meant to be so long...
Then I found out it was actually assessment time for our future dentists...
The lecturers will need to assess all of their steps...
ALL OF THEIR STEPS!!!
My whole procedure take like only one hour and the another one and a half hour...
We were waiting for the lecturers to check the progress...

 I NEARLY missed my Pathology workshop...
My presentation NEARLY ruined by the delay...


Still...
This will not be my last visit...
Judging from the look on my dentist's face,
I will see him many many more times...
MANY MANY MORE TIMES!!!


No comments: