Monday, April 2, 2012

Lalalalala day

Great Sunday AGAIN!!!
Enjoyed myself and all the stress during the last whole week are gone!!!Bye bye you won't be missed...

The opening of the new 静思书轩 in Kelana Jaya was awesome although I missed most of the ceremony...But ya...great atmosphere...Although there were many many more people than usual,I enjoyed it...Flipping through the books while listening to the chit chatting around is relaxing...Nice place and I think it will be my next favorite hang out spot ^^

The 社教中心 is awesome too...Again I think is the atmosphere...Too bad I will be quite busy this semester otherwise I will be interested to join one of the classes...Join Ah Han Introduction to 剪纸 class...Very interesting...

Will update more tomorrow...It is a fun and tiring day...Need to have some good rest...Tomorrow will be the beginning of another busy weeks and there are already a few stuffs that I will need to handle ^^

No comments: