Saturday, April 7, 2012

Shopping and Cooking

It is Friday!!!No class tomorrow so I had some time for grocery shopping and cooking dinner^^

 Bought Vitagen and bread for breakfast...
 Bought many different kinds of vegetable to cook...Hope they will last for at least 1 week...
 2 new type of seasoning: Thai Chilli Sauce and Soy Sauce

Another advantages of being a vegetarian: I bought so many stuff and it only cost me RM50...Imagine if I am a meat eater,how much will I spend...


The cooking part is as fun as usual...Today tried and modify a new recipe I found online:


Ladies and gentlemen, I present u spicy eggplant:

 Very easy to cook:
1. Boil our eggplant until they are cooked which may take around 10 minutes.
2.Put them aside.
3.The seasoning I used a few slice of young ginger,a chilli and soy sauce.
4.Pour the seasoning on the eggplant and it is done^^

 After my hard work,I reward myself a Vitagen along with the dinner^^

Soup of the day: ABC soup (minus the potato,plus the bak choi and toufu)





Nice dinner and I enjoyed very much 
^________________^

No comments: