Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Weird Assessment

Will be having a weird assessment tomorrow...
An assessment for a subject called 医古文 which roughly translated into Ancient Medical Text...
Yes, I didn't make any typo mistake...It is Ancient Medical Text...
These text made the ancient text I learn during my secondary years so so so so so so so so so easy...

I didn't recognized around 15% of the words in each text...Some of the words are so ancient,I never ever saw them before in my whole life...So of them are so old and erm... complicated which I can't even clearly understand the whole text after reading it for 4-5 times...And mind you,my Mandarin is actually quite good...

Thus,I had to use the dictionary which I hadn't officially used for years...years...
The last time I used my dictionary that frequent is when I was taking part in the "Checking words from dictionary" competition when I was in primary school...







Tomorrow,we will need to read a random paragraph from any of the text and translate it...
Hope the one I choose will be easy...

No comments: