Tuesday, March 29, 2011

After 10++ years

Never thought I will meet someone I haven't met for the past 10 years.
10 years,wow...How long is it.10 years ago,I just started my secondary school life.10 years ago,I was still a young,*ahem* innocent boy living in Tanah Merah.10 years ago...10 long years ago...

I am happy to meet the person again.We used to be fierce rival when we were young.We were friend,of course but we fought hard to get the number one spot.I could still remember the year where I lost a few marks to the person and been kicked to the 2nd class.It was long long time ago but funny it stuck on my mind since then.It was good to have a rival,it motivate me to work harder so that I can beat the person the next time.

We met at a camp in KL.A place that I less expected...At first I thought I had mistaken the person for someone else,but then I suddenly remember the familiar face and that really gave me a shock.I had been a Tzu Ching for 4 years now and I had attend a lot of activities and this is the 1st time I ever meet a fellow friend from Tanah Merah.

It just felt great...Nice to meet you again,friend^^

No comments: