Sunday, March 20, 2011

Friends lol

Had a nice gathering with my UTARian friends last week (Ya,one week ago but only managed to update now).We had dinner together and chat.

It had been a while since I had such a nice chatting session.IMU is good but maybe still too new.The people here are nice and friendly,but just haven’t really find someone who I can spilt everything on him/her yet.

During the gathering,we chat about football,politics,school,their working life,my study life and other people personal life.I think it is healthy to be a busybody sometimes^^Feel very comfortable and happy because we are still close to each other.It is not easy,we walk into a different path and yet can still be such close friend.

Everyone had changed at least a little,maybe they had all grown mature in their working life.I feel weird yet happy to see them grow up to be better person.I think I am the one with the least change^^

Anyway really hope that we can maintain our close friendship and good luck in everything that you all are doing!!!

3 comments:

Lee Hwa said...

"spill everything"??
hmm....... but you dont do that with us, your childhood friends!!!
haha....

i also love the gathering with friends. especially when we can chat about almost everything! haha....

Silent Chaos said...

GOT AH!!!Only u all don't realize lol...so sad now...

Lee Hwa said...

oh??really??ermmm.... haha...... perhaps im not that sensitive enough! haha..... next time will pay more attention to that!