Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Flu…Finally???

I finally get a flu again…Yes,finally bcoz it had been a while,I think my last flu was like a year ago???

Anyway,flu sucks as usual…My nose is completely blocked my Mr.Mucous and they are starting to migrate to my throat.I didn’t had a good sleep last night although I slept from 10pm to 8am.I woke up a dozen times just to ease the mucous blockage and try to make myself feel better.

Then I realized I forget to bring my flu medication from TM and I was like WTH…Great,without any proper medication I wonder how long will this mucous blocking syndrome will last.The only thing that can ease my suffering is the 1000mg Vit C pill that dissolved in water and taste more and more horrible…

So guys which me luck…I really need to be well soon.a big camp this Saturday…

No comments: