Saturday, March 5, 2011

The class started…

On Monday.My 1st official studying week (different from study week) in IMU.

Learning all those basic stuff.Although it is still very basic (according to the lecturers),it is a little confusing and a lot memorizing is needed.Met some of the old friends such as Cell Biology and Writing in English,but I am also now friend with Chinese Medicine Theory and Chinese Medicine History^^

We learnt Yin阴 and Yang阳 this week.I never thought learning Yin and Yang will be so freaking complicated,the relationship are way more complicated than any couples in the world @.@

History,you know history.They are dull and boring but somehow compared to those rubbish we learn during Form 4 and Form 5 (especially those in Form 4),this is much much more fun and interesting.

Next week we will going to learn about the Five Elements (金木水火土).I have a peek online and ya… it is not going to be simple.Luckily the theory behind the Five Elements is quite interesting,think I am going to love it!!!

Due to the class load,didn’t really take part in the orientation this week.Miss out some of the fun moments,but never mind bcos my Tzu Ching Welcoming Party is very very fun too…(Will blog more after I receive the photos!!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jingsi!!! dun forget write more on wat did u learn for chinese medicine ya..I'm very curious about it..esp these five elements n ying&yang..:)

Anonymous said...

from chaihar