Thursday, March 10, 2011

Nice life

Life had been good to me lately.

Bukit Jalil is a nice place,simple and quiet.Although I I do miss good old Setapak sometimes (especially the yam char session),Bukit Jalil had its own beauty.The road are less busier which means the air is much cleaner.In Setapak,I will be woken up every morning by the honking car.Here I can either woke up naturally or by alarm.Every morning I wake up happily and willing.Sleep well and live better life…

The course is also very interesting.Everyday I discover new facts about Chinese Medicine.and I think I finally found the course that suits me the most.Biomedical Science is good,but it is just not my cup of tea I guess.People here are mostly friendly and I love when everyone always had a smile on their face.A smile could really brighten the day^^

Life can be boring sometimes,but overall it is good.No more download frenzy here,so I can focus on my studies and join more Tzu Ching activity.The life as a Tzu Ching is as awesome as usual.I hope that my experience as Tzu Ching in UKTAR can help IMU Tzu Ching a bit,but we can always learn from each other.Trying to popularize the blog and they are teaching me how to interact more with others.

Nice place,nice environment,nice friends…Nice life…

No comments: