Thursday, July 24, 2008

AQUARIA




Went to Aquaria in KLCC with friends today...(Sorry to Dr. Wong, but I really think it is worth.But I promise the next time we will attend the class. Paiseh.Hehehe....)
Spending RM20 for the entrance fee was worthwhile after all. Saw many different kinds of aquatic animals, especially fishes.Overall a good spot to spend ur boring Wednesday afternoon. Much to see as I mention. Many types of fishes that I had never ever heard before and ya for the 1st time of my life saw the "tiny deadly baby pirhana". But it is hard 2 imagine that fishes this small size if capable to do a lot of damages when they are angry...Quite scary actually.
Then saw many ridiculously gigantic fish. Wow, I really think they can swallow me in a gulp... But it is sort of cute watching them swim around despite their large size.
Sharks...I am amazed everytime I see them. Deadly but damn cool, with their sharp jaws and superb swimming skill. And not to forget the giant sting ray, I wish I have a chance to ride on it.(Watched too much Pokemon, but the string ray really looks like Mantine). The turtle and tortoise are very adorable, especially the softshell turtle and the hornbil turtle.
I must agree that Aquaria is a place u must go at least once when u are in KL.Just to look at those marine animals swimming freely in the aquariums very similar to the original habitat is really enjoying. So next time anyone going there again, dont forget to tag me along...
Thanks to Gary for his full scale explanation...Learn a lot about fish today.
(p/s: remember to send me the photos ASAP)
**more explanation will be made when I get the photos cos a picture worths a thousands words!!!hehehe...

No comments: