Monday, July 14, 2008

Damn it...

Can I say no...

Absolutely no...

Never have a chance to say that...

I dont know why I will end up here...

Rather stay in a prison...

Even in the prison, I wont be so annoyed...

So many annoying people around me...

Engulf by these negative "chi"...

Totured by these endless faking smile...

This reminds me of hell...

Hell where sinful people are punished...

Eventually someone I hate will end up there...

Maybe only this thought can keep me alive...

One day the person will feel it...

Dogs will be unleashed by the devil from the deepest hell...

Eat the person and bring the person to hell...

Muahahahahaha....

2 comments:

-G@rY- said...

Pray hard to god for forgiveness to release you from the prison which you will suffer for the next two years...WAhaha

Mike Cheong said...

Hmm... The sorcerer I know was not as crazy as that... but this is way crazier...!!!