Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Drifted Away

Gradually
I drift away...
I dont want to...
But I just been drifted away...

I feel like I am so alone...
Far away from your circle of life...
Been drift away by an unseen current...
I am standing in Pluto...
Gasping for air...
U are living on Earth...
Struggling with your own life...

I feel like I am so alone...
In a small island somehwere in the Pacific...
Looking for a new spot to lean over...
To find the long lost warmness that disappear since I was gone...
U are still at the same place...
Looking at the same person u know long ago...
Not aware that they are no longer what they are...
And u are no longer who you are...

I have been drifted away...
And I am not willing either...
But I know since that day when we make different decisions...
We will no longer be as close as usual...

I have been drifted away...
Far far away...
So far that I am afraid one day when I am back...
I am just a strange in your eyes...

I am drifted away...
But I will still remember the good times we have...
And the bad moment we share...

Gradually
I drift away...
I dont want to...
But I just been drifted away...

But I want all of you to know...
No matter how far we are apart...
I will never forget everything we had before...
I will always keep in my mind all the things we done before...
I will try myself to come back one day...
I know it will not be easy...
No one ever say it will be easy...
But I will give it my best shot...

I will swim through the fierce sea...
I will climb the highest mountain...
Just to be back...
Back from my drifting...
Back to all my friends...

1 comment:

Lee Hwa said...

it's hard for us to continue to be what we used to be in high school...things change easily...it's mostly due to the new environment we're in now....we all try to adapt to the new environment...

actually,im still holding the same thought as you are...hoping that everyone is still the same....but i know we cant really control what our friends want to be...we dont have the right to hold them back...

although we've changed,i really do hope that our friendship will not just be like a rusty chain,can be broken easily(dont know how to describe it,sorry,not really good in english,:p )....