Thursday, July 31, 2008

From Gombak to Kelana Jaya

After 2++ years living in KL, I finally managed to take a "full" trip of the Kelana Jaya line LRT. A special and yet meaningless accomplishment...
It all start when the taxi driver insist to drive me to Melati Utama LRT station rather than Wangsa Maju LRT station. I have to agree because I was already late for my meeting and I really doubt that I will meet another taxi that is willing to sent me to the LRT station at the peak hour.
Then I took the LRT from the wrong platform and reached Gombak (Terminal Putra) rather than Wangsa Maju station. So that is how I got stuck in this 45 minutes journey across 20 stations.
Taking LRT during the peak hour is never a good idea,it might be the most idiot things to do...
It is packed like a sardin can, hot like hell and noisy like a market.
People rushed in like crazy in those major station without any manners, not to mention all the pushing and squezzing process.Typical Malaysian...
I really doubt that the air-cond is functioning cos I didnt feel any of the cold air. The LRT feels like a large moving SPA. Anyone who want to lose weight can consider peak hour LRT as an cheap option to shrug off the fats from your body.
I seldom regret on my decision but today I really think I have done something stupid. I should have just call my friend who is also attending the meeting to take me there...
Well, at least I managed to ride a "full trip" of LRT form Gombak to Kelana Jaya...Although it is also stupid but at the very least no many of us achieved it...
Right????

No comments: