Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sleeping Disorders




I really think that I have sleeping disorders...


I mean the sleeping quality just sucks lately...


I can either not sleep for the whole day or sleep for more than 12 hours a day...


Then I always fell sleepy during class...


Always thinking of taking naps and I DID take naps occasionally during class...(Sorry to all my lectures)


And the problem is I dont know why I cant sleep and why I sleep too much...


Maybe it is because of stress...


Or maybe because the place I stay now is always noisy...


Or maybe because I just dont have the mood to sleep... (If this is the reason, I am in deep trouble)


Thinking of taking sleeping pills, but I dont wanna get addicted...


Wanna try medication, but I know asking me to stay still for more than 10 minutes is like killing me...


See a doctor is maybe a good way, but I really dont wanna waste money on this...(plus I am offically broke now)


So what should I do...


If this continue, I will get older faster than I supposed to...


Maybe I will look like 40++ although I havent reached 20...


And those kids will start to call me "uncle"...


OMG...I dont want this to happen to me...


Somebody...Help!!!


3 comments:

Lee Hwa said...

hey,like i've promised,i will leave a comment on this post...hehehe...

1.maybe you think too much..that's why you're having such kind of problem...

2.didn't know you're broke too...i thought i was the only one having money problem...

3.hmmm....about looking older....errmmmm...hahahahahaha

4.oh ya,nice "CAT" a.k.a. Garfield picture...suits you...hahahahahaha...

Leann said...

lol..i cant help..almost in the same situation just tat i din sleep more than 12 hour..everyday sleep less than 8 hours is killing me now..starting to get sick..haiz..u take care la..i think i will go melacca camp with sickness..lol

Mike Cheong said...

go for a blood test.... Wait, I think no need.... I can diagnose you immediately....
Wakakakakaka.....

Symptoms:
1. Sense of laziness
2. Feeling very tired.
3. Taking naps and not wanting to wake up
4. Either sleep not enough or sleep too long
5. Cannot concentrate very well

Disease:
You've got PSEUDOHYPOTHYROIDISM... hehe....
*I don't even know whether got this type of illness bor...

Solution / Treatment:
Go exercise at least 45 minutes per day, 4 times a week.
Sleep earlier at night, regardless whether you can sleep or not
Watch less anime, because it'll make you HIGH!!

haha.... That's all....
Mike here, OUT!