Monday, July 28, 2008

Lazy...

Am I lazy???
I know too lazy is bad...
It will make ur life dull...
Meaningless...
Completely destroy...
But all I want is to be lazy sometimes...
Sometimes laziness is good...
Help u to relax a little...
Slowing down ur pace...
Allowing u to see many things that u will miss if u r too fast ahead...
Help to improve my weak cardiac muscle...
Try to find my ownself in this fast-changing world...

Sometimes I imagine that I am like a cloud...
Light,easy,peaceful...
I dont have to move by myself...
The wind will blew me and take me to places...
All I need to do is relax...
I love to be lazy...
Dont blame me...
I am not that lazy everytime...
If u need me...
I will be ur man and help u whatever I can...

But...
Please, when there is nothing to do...
Allow me to be lazy...
Allow me to be a cloud...
Allow me to be drift by the wind...
And have some relaxing,peaceful moment...

3 comments:

Lee Hwa said...

hmmm.....SOMETIMES????????really????
hahahahahahahha....

Weak cardiac muscle???hahahahaha...what are you having mycardial infarction???...my advice: go and see the doctor...

hmm...cloud..which type??cirrus??Naw,you're more suitable to be a cumulonimbus...hahahahahahah...

good...relax...try listening some soft musics too... ^_^

Silent Chaos said...

Maybe who knows...
I may have mycardial infarction...
Hahahaha...

-G@rY- said...

you should not said MAY HAVE... instead, it should be SURE.. hahahaha... Laziness is your major characteristic..Wahahhaha.. Chill..Yam Cha later..