Monday, July 14, 2008

Rain




Raining is good...


Farmers love rain, especially after a long drought...


Those who sell umbrella and rain coats love rain cos it will increase their sales...


I love rain too, sometimes...


When I am going to sleep...It makes me feel comfortable...


Under my blanket...Warm and well protected...


But sometimes I hate rain...


Fishermen hate rain, they cant go out to the sea during rain...


Ice-cream hawkers hate rain cos no one will buy their ice-cream during rain...


I hate rain when I am not at home...


I will be all wet and to make matter worse I must spend my times in cold cold lecture hall...


Without my blanket...


It is so cool as of I am in the center of a large ice cube...


I also hate rain when I am taking off to somewhere...


The bus and trains will be packed with all these wetty people...


Even I was dry when I first went into the bus or train...


I will be as wet and as uncomfortable as them as I walk out...





No comments: