Sunday, July 27, 2008

The things I planned to do on this weekend

The things I planned to do on this weekend:
  1. Wake up earlier than usual...Maybe ard 9.00???
  2. Have breakfast like every normal people...
  3. Clean my bedroom which is ald "uncleaned" for 1 week...
  4. Go to Sg.Wang and change my MP3...
  5. Buy bus tickets to Malacca...
  6. Have a proper lunch...
  7. Have a proper dinner...
  8. Do my endocrine assignment...Although it sucks...
  9. Do my biochem report...Or maybe just start by writing the intro???
  10. Read for Moral Test next week
  11. Sleep early...

But in the end...

  1. I woke up early on Saturday (8.30a.m.) but on Sunday I start my day at 12.30p.m.
  2. I ate Maggi Mee for breakfast on Saturday (Still consider the average breakfast everyone will eat, I think) but on Sunday I didnt have my breakfast (cos breakfast should be eaten btw 6 a.m. to 11.59 a.m. Everything after that period is consider branch...)
  3. Juz unwillingly clean my bedroom after dinner on Sunday(cos the dust is making me sneeze like an elephant)
  4. Lazy...Too far...No money...No mood...Nobody go with me...Lost the reciept...
  5. I went to the ticket counter.I really did...But it was closed on weekend.So...Not My Faultlah...
  6. Have a great lunch on Saturday.But didnt have lunch on Sunday cos lazy to go down and no one want to "ta pao" for me.So I must wait until dinner before I have my 1st meal...
  7. Well I have dinner on time on both day and ate a lot. Most probably to cover up what I missed during breakfast and lunch...
  8. Just finish it not so long ago. I think this is the assig that I put the least effort into doing it.But at least i did not merely copy and paste. I read it before I paste it...Honest...
  9. Hehehe...Just write my objectives,material,method and result. Calculation and discussion will have to wait a little longer...
  10. Aiya,still got time lah...Read it on Monday (if I have the mood...)
  11. Hope to achieve it 2nite but it seems impossible if someone ask me out to yam char...

Overally, an average weekend. At least I completed 55% of the things I planned to do...Hope to perform better next weekend...

1 comment:

Lee Hwa said...

What i feel about your plans and what you've done so far to complete them:

1. well,woke up earlier than you planned,ON SATURDAY ONLY...then,a lot later on Sunday...mission: badly unaccomplished

2. Maggie mee for breakfast??!!!you woke up quite early lerr,so,why didn't you went to cafe to have a nice breakfast??

3. Lazy bum!!!hahahahaha...

4. ya,excuses....

5. well,bad luck for you...when you've finally realise that you still have some small,quite insignificant will to fulfill your one plan,then fate comes in the way...

6. ya,again,lazy bum...hahahahaha...serves you right....

7. well,at least you did complete this plan

8. well,but you did copy and paste...

9. no comment...

10. ya,again,same old lazy bum...hahahaha...always do last minute job...

well,it seems to me you don't really good at finishing things you've planned.maybe you did do something about those plans,but sorry to say,i dont think you've completed 55% of them,maybe just around 38%.still way long from the actual plan....try again larr next time...hahahahahahahah...