Monday, June 29, 2009

I will be sleepy the whole day tomorrow??

Sometimes I just hate myself...It is already 4.14 am and I am still stuck with my gas chromatography report which I should have finish it before 12am...

And tomorrow will continue to be a busy day.Let' s see, the class will start at 8am followed by 2 labs and another lecture at the end of the day. Then, I will be doing promotion for the recycling exhibition at the cafeteria tomorrow. Thus, it means that there will be NO TIME FOR ME TO HAVE A NAP,which translate to I WILL SURE FELL ASLEEP IN CLASS TOMORROW...The day will not stop after I finish my class.There will be a meeting in Kelana Jaya from 7.30pm to 10.00pm tomorrow night regarding the Tzu Ching camp.This means I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HAVE A LATE EVENING NAP EITHER which loosely translate as I WILL MOST PROBABLY FELL ASLEEP IN THE MEETING...

SHIT,SHIT,SHIT...I should have finish this crap report earlier...Now I am very very regeret but well regeret won't do me any good, so I will just have to continue this crap report and pray that I can finish it in time...I HATE REPORTS........

No comments: