Tuesday, June 16, 2009

What is she trying to prove???

Honestly,what is she trying to prove when she gave the whole course "zero"for our quiz 1.And she is still able to talk about all those democracy crap after giving everyone "zero"...

~Is she trying to prove that she is capable of messing up with our
marks???
~She is the "LECTURER" which cannot be challenged in anyway???
~We are merely her toys or should I say puppets???
~She will do what she warned us before???
~She is NOT A PHOTOCOPY MACHINE???

Please all of these make me feel like being back to the secondary school.It kinda of remind me of what my FORM 4 CHEMISTRY TEACHER did to all the CHINESE students in my class.She gave us all 99 marks because she accused us of CHEATING...People said thunder dont strike the same spot twice,but it happen to me AGAIN...

Whatever lah...If she think this will make her superior or more respectable than all our lecturers,ask her to dream on lah...DR PHOTOCOPY MACHINE...

(p/s:or who know,maybe she is just to lazy to mark our quiz,so she came out with this excuse...)

No comments: