Thursday, June 23, 2011

Activating "pre-going back KL" mood

Been home for almost a week...Going back to KL tomorrow night (I don't want ah!!!!!)
But yet...I need to be back...A lot things waiting to be done in KL,especially my EOS!!!
Fine,I will be back to TM again in around 3 weeks...But the 3 weeks will be like 3 months!!!(No!!!)

Roughly 24 hours more before I will broad the train...
Activating my "pre-going back KL" mood now!!!
I will start to become very "manja",childish(I know I know,I am always childish but now it will be even childier...) and illogical...I will hope that time moves slower (which never happen before...) and avoid any sort of luggage packaging activity...Totally in denial that I will leave TM tomorrow...Sometimes I hope I can conveniently lost my train ticket so that I can stay home a little longer (of course if that really happen,mum and dad will drown me in their nagging...)I will start to be ridiculously hungry and try to fill as much my favourite local delicacies as possible into my stomach (and that never end well...btw it explains the weight gain everytime I am back home).KL is just not my place,maybe I had been to comfortable with the life style here...

Damn,less than 24 hours left before going back to KL and this totally ruins my study mood (~excuses~)

No comments: