Thursday, June 9, 2011

Not a very productive day

Was so tired the night before,I slept for almost 12 hours...

I was at Uni at 12 noon...We need to take photos for our brand new Chinese Medicine course brochure...Something very funny happened...Prof Zhou said my leg hair and stomach hair was too long,thus it will not look great for the acupuncturing photo...I was liked THANK GOD!!! LOL... At that moment I was the only boy there and had the highest probability to kena acupuncture...Fuuh....

Cupping was next...They need a boy too and I as a good person introduce Wilson to them...Poor boy,it was not very painful according to him but he got startled everytime Dr. Zhou put a cup on his back.

What I did??The role I was the best at,a student.I "pretend" to hear the explanation about moxibustion by Dr. Liow and "pretend" I was interested on some weird Chinese herbs (for an example,sea horses...I thought they were endangered species,can they be used as medicine ah???)

After the shoot we went for lunch and planned to start studying Anatomy until...

Issac brought a Monopoly card game and we were totally hooked to it...Spend the whole evening playing and not studying...

.......I need to start studying now...

No comments: