Sunday, June 26, 2011

Question of the day

Went to help out at IMU Open Day.There was an interesting session where parents and children will interact with current student.
They ask many many questions which made me realize how big of a risk that I took during my admission.But most questions were directed to Medic and Dentistry students.
Then finally someone ask me questions,so happy^^
Until...
Guy:Do u learn about Chinese Medicine History of Korea?
Me:Yes,a little.
Guy:Do u know any famous ones?
Me:Yes...but i don't quite remember their names...
Guy:So is 大长今real ah???
Me: ....
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

2 comments:

Lee Hwa said...

haha...and what did you answer at last?

Silent Chaos said...

LOL...
First I was like ... (seriously...)
then I answered: Yes,she existed...She is not a fictional character...