Saturday, June 11, 2011

A date

I dress smartly today…

I gear up today…

I bring all the necessities today…

To date…

Someone special…

We had rough history long ago…

And we broke up in a very ugly way…

But I want to reconcile our relationship…

For the sake of everyone…

We went to a quite place…

With air cond and Internet access…

We choose a nice spot…

To spend the next 6 hours together…

It was not easy…

We still had the phobia…

But I will try my very best…

And I hope to satisfy you…

I will work extra hard…

I will do everything that need to be done…

I will not disappoint you…

So I hope you will not disappoint me too…

Let’s work hard together…

For a better future…

All I need is something better compared to be past…

So will you make my wish come true???

image

image

image image

 

 

ANATOMY???

1 comment:

Lee Hwa said...

A date with miss Anatomy?
hmm.... interesting.... haha :p

Good luck!~

Hope both of you will be living happily together forever.

Grab miss Anatomy's hand forever.
never let go.
Let her be in your heart.
Let her be in your mind.
She's the basic thing you need in future life.
She's the one standing behind your back to guide you.
She's all.

She's the one.