Wednesday, June 8, 2011

First sem ending soon…

My 1st sem in IMU is ending soon…in the matter of fact,it will end next Thursday.After that we had 2 weeks of study break and 5 fully packed days for EOS.

Wow,time flies fast quite fast very fast.It seems like it was just yesterday when I receive the offer from IMU.It had been a nice semester so far.As busy as (maybe not so) my old days in UTAR,I still had loads of class tests, assignments, reports, presentations blah blah blah…But I hardly feel stressful,well thanks to UTAR which train me so well…

I think I am doing fine for someone who is slightly older than the rest of the class. First I thought I will be the old nagging creepy mature one.Then,I saw a much older guy in another course (I salute you,Sir) and well let just say that I still refuse to grow up.Some of my classmates were way more mature and serious than me (which is a good thing) and that makes me feel so much better…

My target for this sem,get a good good result,preferably a GPA above 3.5! I know I can do it IF I study hard which I WILL…

A nice 1st semester and I really hope this feeling will keep on till the end of my course which will be four and a half from now. (Wow,still a long long long long long road)

No comments: