Thursday, June 9, 2011

I look sick…EVERYTIME

Met a friend that I haven’t met for a few months.The last time I met her, I was sick (the usual flu+cough+sore throat).So,her 1st question was “U still haven’t recover from your sick ah?”

I was like HUH???I FEEL SO HEALTHY NOW!!!

“Cause your voice is just the same as those who have running nose.”

“My nose is … never normal ba…”

“Oh…U never see doctor meh?”

“Erm…I tried many different treatment and nothing really work…”

 

Earlier another friend saw me at Uni and asked:”Why u always look so tired???TCM very hard to study hor”

I was like HUH???I FEEL SO AWAKE AND FULL OF ENERGY NOW!!!

 

Seriously,do I always look so sick and tired???

I really need to shave more often and of course exercise more…

Ya…I think I should…

1 comment:

Lee Hwa said...

you look...... SICK...hahahaha