Thursday, June 30, 2011

Random here and there

It is the last day of June...2011 had been half pass...so fast...
Going to take my first EOS next Monday,but still in quite relaxing state of mind...is this good???everyone else look so stress...even my housemate doubt that I am facing exam in less than five days...hmmm...maybe i should be more nervous...but...Hope to do well though...
It had been a while since my last 慈青activity...They are going to Sg Buloh this Sunday...Haiz...If my first subject is not Limb and Trunk Anatomy,I might follow...too bad...anyway looking forward to the Sports Day on the 17th ^^
Applying to be a partime librarian next semester...Since I am spending so much time there,why not work there?The money is good and the workload is fine...hope to get it...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments: