Sunday, June 12, 2011

Random (half day) trip

Woke up quite early to study and I was so depressed+bored after hours of studying,plus I haven’t took my lunch (which means that I started to have difficulties in focusing)…So,I decided to take a random (half day) trip to ease my stress level…

Bought a RM1.90 Star Line LRT ticket and in the LRT,I was thinking about where to stop.Hang Tuah?Masjid Jamek?Titiwangsa.My final choice:Masjid Jamek because from there I can take the Putra Line to a few other places.

2011-06-12 18.19.54

Then I had to think where should I stop next.KLCC?KL Sentral?Asia Jaya?My final choice KLCC.Reason,it haven’t been there for quite some time.

Arrived at KLCC around 2.45pm and grab a late lunch at Subway.The Veggie Delite is my favourite and only choice.It tasted as good as usual but I still don’t understand why they won’t give me more mustard…I can barely feel the mustard taste,but well…it still taste better and healthier compared to other sandwiches in the market. Sat at the lakeside while eating my Veggie Delite.

2011-06-12 16.07.11

2011-06-12 16.07.19

It was weekend so you can imagine how crowded the place is.Everyone is minding their own business (take photo,chatting,playing with the water and of course eating).It is quite peaceful nevertheless and I feel nice sitting by the lakeside,eating my lunch.Then,it started to rain…It was not very heavy so I sit there a few more minutes until I finish my lunch.A little wet but never mind,I was happy ^^

2011-06-12 16.13.09

After lunch,went to Kinokunya to see some books.I was looking for something light to read to relax a bit.Found a comfortable spot and took a few books…I was there for around one and a half hour.Felt refreshing but still a little moody…No money to buy books  ><

Later I went to buy some stuff from ISETAN.Something to replenish my junk food supply.Running low on junk food due to extended late night study hours…

It still rain a little when I was taking the LRT back to Bukit Jalil.

2011-06-12 18.19.48

Many people at the station as usual.

2011-06-12 18.22.54

But luckily most of them are taking the train to Ampang,means that there will be more spaces in the train to Sri Petaling.

On the way home,randomly came out with an idea to have my dinner at Sri Petaling Carrefour…Went down at Bukit Jalil station and walked there.

2011-06-12 19.00.03

The river stream big drain near the station had its unpleasant odors as usual.The water was flowing fast probably due to the rain just now.

Went to the vege shop at Carrefour and finally had the chance to use the member card after signing it up ONE month ago.

2011-06-12 19.13.20

The cili padi sauce here is quite spicy…Love it ^^

2011-06-12 19.18.59Lemon+Sour plum juice???I guess…

2011-06-12 19.22.50 

Vege fish fillet rice with chews nut…

A very fulfilling dinner.Bought some vege to cook for the next few days before heading back Vista C.

 

Simple and nice trip which although make me feel a little tured but very satisfying in the same time…I LOVE RANDOM TRIP…

No comments: