Saturday, June 4, 2011

Fun day

Only slept for four hours last nite. Had to wake up early to meet sis at Mid Valley. I thought it will take very long to reach there,but suprisingly it only took me around 30 minutes.
Anyhow,the KTM ride was as awful as usual. Yes,it arrived quite early but crowded as hell. I was squeeze to the door and I hate KTM as I usually did.
Arrived at Mid Valley earlier than my sis so I had to buy the movie tickets. It was a super freaking long queue and I waited for 45 minutes to get two crappy seats.
We had our lunch at Zamai Sushi. Very satisfying lunch,we were never so full eating Japanese meal. It was one of the most worthwhile lunch we ever ate.
Movie started at three so we had couple of hours to spend in the book store. Didn't buy anything,too poor...
We watched X-Men:First Class. Quite a nice movie,had everything you expected for an action movie! The plot is good because it explained a little bit about the origin of X-Men. Recommend it to all those action movie fans.
In Kepong now with sis and cousin. Going to have lunch with small aunt tomorrow.
Happy day ^________^
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments: