Monday, December 14, 2009

Arceus and the Jewel of Life

One of the movie I had been waiting for the whole year,the annual Pokemon movie…Yipee!!!

This is the 12th Pokemon movie and looking at the thriller,I think this will be one of my favourite…

1st,I will introduce the main character in this movie The Alpha Pokemon-Arcues :

1024x768-4 Arceus

Currently the strongest Pokemon available.Also known as the God of all Pokemon…

 

Here are some of the posters of the movie:

1024x768-5

1024x768-6

 

1024x768-2

(all the posters are available at the official website…)

 

The synopsis of the story:

Erm…Arceus is betrayed by a human being a thousand years ago and he is back for revenge.Ash and co will try to stop him with the help of the dragon trio.Unfortunately, Arceus was too strong for the trios.Preparing to finish of the world with the move “Judgment”,it seems to be the end of the world until…

There will be a big twist in this story and I personally think it is quite an interesting plot…Wanna know more???Get the DVD!!!

There will be tons of epic battles in this movie including the battle between the dragon trio with Arceus which will be super duper fascinating!!!

I think the DVD will be available at the end of December,maybe around Christmas…So all Pokemon fans like me should be get ready to “capture” it!!!

RATING:9.5/10 (I wont be giving 10/10 yet because the best is yet to come…)

No comments: