Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Pre-FYP update

Or I shall call it “What I expect from my FYP later today”…

1st,kinda miss my kitten fishes…Havent seen them since Friday and it had been a long long 3 days.Really hope that they are still in shape,keep growing,stay healthy and ALIVE!!!

2nd,meeting Dr. Alan later to discuss some matters regarding FYP.We are going to propose to shorten the period of Stage 3 from 27 days to 21 days.The main reason is the condition of Gary’s car is kinda poor and we really dont want to torture the little loyal Kancil anymore.Moreover shorter period means that we can go back home town earlier.We had been in here since early October and I miss my home so so much…So please please grant our wishes and allow us to shorten it!!!

3rd,we are submitting the draft for our 1st stage.All those calculation stuff about the moina we cultured:the fecundity,the life span etc…Hope that the data we collected and analyzed are under expectation and within the so call normal range.Then at least we accomplished 1/3 of our FYP successfully…

 

Hope that everything will go smoothly tomorrow!!!

No comments: