Monday, December 21, 2009

An average day

Woke up quite early today because I thought that we are going to have a meeting with Kar Loon,Bluey and Dr. Alan in Semenyih.But it was cancel because Dr. Alan is on leave and there goes my morning sleep.

I end up watching some drama and do a little cleaning.Then later meet up with Fui Ling to give her the BBQ money for tomorrow.There will be around 15 people coming for the gathering and hope it will be fun.This is my 1st BBQ in KL and I pretty much looking forward to it.Maybe I will blog about it tomorrow with some photos…

Had dinner with Ken at KFC because he insist it.As a caring and good friend,I say YES…Furthermore it had been some times since I last went to KFC… While eating in KFC,I suddenly come upon a strange question.Do we consume chicken too much???I remember that there are chickens in almost all my meals for the past few months…Wonder why???I love vegetables too but it seems that all the vegetables I get here are just plain cabbage and occasionally some celery…And once again I wonder why???

Anyway I know when I am going home this time I will stuff myself with lot of vege to compensate my loss…BTW,6 more days before heading back TM…Horray!!!

No comments: