Saturday, December 12, 2009

A fun date

Yesterday went for a double dating session.But dont misunderstood,I am not one of those love birds…I am merely a lamp post…Quite interesting anyway…Hahahaha…

We went for dinner at a nice steak house at Balakong.It was a great place with nice food and a good environment. Recommended for those love birds who want to go for an affordable but high class dinner.The price there is certainly cheaper than those at Chillis and I think they taste better,too.But a small warning here,you maybe wont want to be here after 9.30pm.There will be some singing performance here beginning from that time and it will be a little distracting if u dont like uncle’s singing…I maybe will enjoy it if he is singing those Oldies but if he is trying to sing some songs which is definitely not in his range,that will spoilt the whole environment.Alas,we had quite an enjoyable time there and the Lemongrass Spring Chicken I order suits me quite well.

Then,it is movie time.We 1st planned to watch it at Cheras Selatan Jusco but unfortunately the ticket had been sold off. Thus, we went to Leisure Mall at Cheras to watch “Princess and the Frog”.A nice movie actually and maybe one of the best movie I seen this year.The movie end at around 1.15 and it is time for us to head back home.

My felling: Erm,I felt kinda bright and hot.Probably this is what a lamp post will feel when there are two strong energy source beside u.However,still a fun date guys.Thanks for letting me tag along and I hope the next time we did this,it will be a triple date rather than a double date+a lamp post…

No comments: