Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Redo Redo Redo

I need to redo the 2nd and 3rd stage of my FYP.Too many of our fishes died and the amount now is insufficient for fatty acid analysis. Thus, my plan to be back to TM at the mid December must be delay,hopefully I can be back before 2010…

Felt a little sad and disappointed actually. All my little fishy will be fed to other fishes (Hope they will go peacefully and I will remember them always…~sob~). We wasted our 20 days for nothing and everything will start from square 1 again. Luckily this time we are going to use only 200 fish larvae per tank so we only need around 2400 of them…

Hopefully everything will go well this time…No more sudden mass death,no more shortage of moina,no more blaming,no more disappointment and no more major troubles.If everything runs smoothly, at least I can be home before New Year and had at least 3 weeks holiday in my new house…Yippe…So this time I need to be more careful,more sensitive,more hardworking and I really need tons of luck!!!

So everyone plz pray for me so that I can complete my FYP smoothly!!!

No comments: