Saturday, December 19, 2009

Shopping

Frankly,I don’t really like shopping.If you want me to accompany you,well it is fine.But don’t expect me to be very supportive.I may walk around with me and give you some simple comment on the clothes you choose,but honestly it is just not my thing.I will prefer to hang out at the book stores or CD stores.

So,I won’t do a lot of shopping.But every year there is one time that I need to shop for new clothes and I just don’t like it.The time,well before Chinese New Year so that i will have some new clothes to wear during the festival.

Went to shop with my sis at Mid Valley today.The place is more crowded than usual due to the Year End Sales and school holiday.Don’t really had the feeling to squeeze around the crowd and get myself some better attires.But my sis is so demanding so as usual I decide to just do it.

When to a few shops and saw some nice shirts but there are either too expensive or too old for me according to my sis.It was really a pain in the ass choosing for the right one. Finally saw a Polo Tee at Jeep which I like and although it was quite expensive (RM99) but after a generous 70% discount it become very affordable.That is the first one and two more to go…

To search for the second one is far more difficult than the 1st thanks to my stubbornness that forbid my from buying black or white color shirts for the New Year.Eventually I found a T-shirt at Forest which had the color I like and the price I can afford.Then I saw the dream shirt there too.It was a Manchester United Polo Tee…I bought it despite the protest from my sis and it really burns my wallet of.It was RM99 without any discount but I didn’t even flinch…I consider it as my best buy of the day..Muahahahahahahaha!!!

At the end of the day,I spent RM170 and yes it was a personal record for me (and I know this might just be a small case for most of you)…

1 comment:

Lee Hwa said...

wow,seems like someone's rich now.haha...

my condition is just the opposite of yours.*sigh*. now trying to save money..im about to go broke...and i dont even buy any cny clothes yet.haha.perhaps i wont buy any for next year.not sure.hehe.